Student ToursDelta Travel helps you to customize the perfect student trip with your educational goals in mind. All our tours can be tailored to your specific requirements and we do our best to meet your educational and leisure specification and will work carefully with you to meet your budget. Through professionally guided tours your students can be actively engaged in polish culture, history and life.
Suggested tours and trips:
- History tours -uncover with us the special character, historical monuments, traditions of polish Capital- Warsaw, time of WWII in Poland shown in Warsaw Uprising Museum.
- Holocaust tour – opportunity to see a symbols of horror, inhumanity and the Holocaust.
- Communist rules in Poland – the Utopian dream Nowa Huta, project of a socialist showcase city, that was never fully realized.
- The trail of folk handicraft in Podlasie Region (a blacksmith, potter, folk sculptor, weaver and others).
- Agro-tourist farm in Babiogorski Region – visiting typical polish hut, activities connected with hand making, bread baking, taking part in showing the process of producing honey.
- Archaeological studies in Biskupin -Traces of human presence from early Stone Age through the Middle Ages, daily chores , handicrafts, armament, magic and religion.
- Historic excavations in Wieliczka or Bochnia Salt Mine – Underground walk through a series of chambers full of carvings and statues, next to beautifully illuminated underground lake, chapel of St. Kinga, which is completely decorated with salt.
- Charming Nature Parks and rafting on Dunajec River – Ojcowski and Pieninski National Park and leisurely drift in large wooden punts through Dunajec Gorge.
- In the saddle through Jurrasic rock formations – horse-riding through the Jurassic rock sections of the Krakowsko-Czestochowski region.
- Gateway to the Bialowieza Forest - sightseeing ride into the wilderness of the forest on an old fashioned train, to see the last preserved lowland forest in Europe.